A stylish, wrap-around frame combined with the best lens technologies for maximum comfort during all outdoor activities
- Wide field of vision
- No metal parts
- Optional strap for more support
- PLATINUM® scratch and fog resistant coating - except for Polarized version
American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices
Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
Impact Mark Rated Plano
The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors
U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 – the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV)
Light can bounce and reflect off a myriad of surfaces, such as water, snow and the road. Bollé Safety polarizing technology removes the glare and the stress it causes to your eyes. The lenses block virtually 100% of UVA/UVB rays. Protection that goes well beyond government and commercial standards.
Designed for a perfect fit of the frame on the face.
MERCURO : TOTAL SHIELD*Bollé Safety’s MERCURO has been designed specifically for the direct sun and full glare of outdoor environments. MERCURO delivers total coverage for increased productivity and permanent visual comfort:
- A wide field of vision and design adapting to even the widest faces
- 3 versions to fight against glare in all environments
- Superior combined anti-scratch & anti-fog coating (PLATINUM®) on smoke and CSP versions
- A polarized version that goes even further –eliminating reflections and delivering improved contrast, for increased precision and less eye fatigue.
*Within the limits of the technical characteristics of the product. See product pages.